1. Move 1500 sqare feet of stuff you (and he) have been collecting (separately) for the last 50+ years from Southern California to Central Montana. $23,000.00
2. Buy non-resident hunting license $75.00
3. Purchase a Remington Model 700 Mountain LSS Rifle, 6285, Stainless: $798.99
4. Purchase jackets, long-sleeved shirts, long underwear, ear muffs, hats, gloves, boots and other miscellaenous cold weather clothing $364.58
5. Purchase knives, binoculars, scope, ammo, gun cleaning equipment, game carrier and other miscellaneous items $421.53
6. Awaken at 6:00 AM.
7. Pack ice chest with sandwiches, water and sodas.
8. Carry hundreds of pounds of gear to vehicle.
9. Buy gasoline for traveling to find deer $63.20
10. Shoot deer and walk for miles looking for it in tall grass.
11. Field dress deer.
12. Return home at 6:30 PM.
13. Skin deer. Butcher deer. Package meat. Carry 30-40# packaged meat to freezer. 14. Grind meat for sausage. Add seasonings. Look for sausage stuffer that was misplaced during move from California to Montana.
15. Go to WalMart for more vaccum pack bags. $19.74
16. Feed casing onto sausage maker.
18. Pour another beer & Clamato. Take a break to relieve back pain from standing for hours.
19. Wash knives, grinder, pots, pans, counter tops, floors and walls.