September 28, 2008

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce

Have you ever tried Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce?

Psst... you can find it in pretty much across the country in Wal-Mart.

When I opened the bottle of this sauce, boy howdy did it smell great! I put a little (okay, a lot) on a spoon to taste it. It had a sweet (but not too sweet) and smoky flavor. Seems like just the right amount of vinegar and tomato for a great grilling sauce!

I thought we'd better try this with some antelope burger! I mixed 1-1/2 pounds of burger with 1/2 cup of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce and one envelope of dry onion soup mix.
That simple!
Oops, you caught me! I couldn't keep my finger out of this delicious sauce!
Country Bob's is a small company and they specialize in their All Purpose Sauce, All Purpose Spicy Sauce, Barbeque Sauce, and Seasoning Salt. You can find all sorts of recipes using products here at Country Bob's and there's even a place for kids to color... check out the "Just for Kids" tab!
I made three burgers and put the rest in a loaf pan for a small meatloaf.
The burgers were moist, juicy, flavorful and delicious! There are a few recipes on Country Bob's website that I want to try... check these out... Scrumptious Grilled Onions, Bleu Cheese Buffalo Wing Sauce, and this yummy Shrimp Cocktail Sauce!
You just gotta try this stuff! As if this sauce and company isn't awesome enough as is, just wait until you read about their CEO!

0 left comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...