October 3, 2008

Shrimp and Pasta

If you want the background on these shrimp, you can read the It Started out to be Shrimp Cocktail post.

Okay, I had these shrimp that were thawed.

I put some olive oil and butter in a pan and added chopped garlic, dried parsley, black pepper, rosemary and red chili flakes. Let that simmer a while.

Whoa
... is there anything better than the odor of rosemary! Dang, I love that!
I added a pint of heavy cream and let it reduce until it was thick. In the meantime I cooked some pasta. When the cream mixture was thick, I added some freshly grated parmesan. Mmmm!In went the shrimp - for three or four minutes - you don't want to overcook them!
Here it is Shrimp and Pasta. (We'll have shrimp cocktail another night).

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good my mouth is literally watering! Think the seafood section is calling my name...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting... I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...