June 9, 2010

Oven-Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice

BAM!

I miss watching Emeril Lagasse on TV. He was funny and I enjoyed watching him cook and interact with the audience.

He had so many cute sayings:  "I don't know where you buy your flour, but mine doesn't come seasoned!" and to let everybody know that they could cook, too, he'd say "We're not building rocket ships here!" And of course, "Let's kick it up a notch!"

This recipe is one of Emeril's from the Food Network.  I followed the recipe exactly as written but left the cauliflower in the oven a little longer until it was well caramelized. With just a hint of lemon and made rich by the addition of Parmesan, this stuff is so good, you could eat it off a bumper! 

0 left comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...